How to battle a fashion challenger in Pokemon Go?
Pokemon Go is a very famous Application, and it is in the spotlight nowadays, As this gaming application has changed the gaming Aspects. While using Pokemon Go, you can connect gaming with the real world. This App traces your location and then allows you to train Pokemons in real locations. It has different stages and various Real-life situations.
Fashion Challengers in Pokémon Go are the notable adversaries. They will appear throughout Fashion Week, and you have to beat these fashion Challengers. So the real question is how to Battle a fashion challenger in Pokemon Go?
I will discuss how to battle a Fashion Challenger in the article below. So let’s have a look.
How to find Fashion challengers?
The fans participating in the fashion challenge have to show their photography skills while using an AR Camera. All you need to do is show your creativity and be a part of this event. Fashion Challengers will appear in Pokémon Go at random stops depending upon your location. There are tons of Challengers in the game, and mostly, you don’t have any problems finding them. The density of Fashion Challengers depends on the user’s current location.
As soon as the Go Rocket stops, they will shake from a distance. As you get closer to the Challenger Avatar, it will appear next to the stop. You are still able to encounter Team Go Rocket stops.
It is easy to spot them as they are constantly shaking and discolored. Also, it is essential to keep your Rocket Radar Equipped if you’re looking specifically for Go Rocket stops nearby.
How to Battle a Fashion, Challenger?
Once you have found a Fashion Challenger, you will find several during a game. Now all you need to do is “Battle them” in the same way as you would a Go Rocket team member.
Firstly, Click on the Pokéstop, spin it or go near it. A Fashion Challenger will pop up on the screen. Now Click battle.
These fashion Challengers have a variant of Furfrou and two other stylish Pokémon. Fashion Challengers will not be able to use shields in battles with Go Rocket Grunts. So it is not difficult to take them down. All you need to do is, go in with solid Pokémon.
Following are all the lineups you can run while battling a Fashion Challenger in Pokemon go. Let’s have a look at them and save them for later use.
- Fashion Challenger Pokémon lineup
- Cool Challenger Furfrou, Sneasel, Gothitelle
- Eccentric Challenger Furfrou, Graveler, Blitzle
- Quirky Challenger Furfrou, Braxien, Shinx
- Sassy Challenger Furfrou, Butterfree, Vaporeon
- Slick Challenger Furfrou, Croagunk, Obstagoon
As you can see, Furfrou is featured in all of the above lineups along with a Fighting-type Pokémon. This is because a Furfrou and a fighting-type Pokemon are the best teams to battle and defeat a Fashion challenger.
Fashion Challenger Rewards:
You will be compensated with standard treats whenever you have defeated a Fashion Challenger. Like Stardust and Revives.
Pokémon GO Fashion Week Timed Research Tasks and Rewards:
Below I have mentioned the five essential tasks you must complete in the full set of Fashion Week timed research rewards. This timed research only has five stages, but you get some excellent rewards if you meet them. So let’s have a look at these five tasks and how to complete them.
- First of all, take a snapshot of Shinx, Blitzle, or Furfrou in the wild: Kricketot Encounter.
- Now Make 5 Nice Throws – Skitty Encounter.
- After that, Battle a Fashion Challenger – 1000 XP
The Reward is : Blitzle Encounter, 1000 XP, 10 Pokeballs.
- First of all, Use five super effective Charged Attacks – Mareep Encounter
- Now Make 5 Curveball Throws – Roselia Encounter
- And Hatch an Egg – Cottonee Encounter
The Reward for this task includes Butterfree Encounter, 1000 XP, and 10 Pokeballs.
- Now Take a snapshot of Kirlia or Skitty in the wild – Roselia Encounter
- And Make 5 Curveball Throws in a row – Fashionable Croagunk Encounter
- You also have to Battle 3 Fashion Challengers – 3000 XP.
The Reward for this step includes Furfrou Encounter, 1000 XP, and 10 Great Pokeballs.
- Complete 5 Field Research tasks – Fashionable Kirlia Encounter
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row – Gothita Encounter
- Win a raid in under 60 seconds – Burmy Trash Encounter
The Reward of this task Includes Sneasel Encounter, 1000 XP, and 10 Ultra Pokeballs.
The last and the final task is:
- Take a snapshot of Sneasel, Croagunk, or Frillish in the wild – Fashionable Shinx Encounter
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws in a row – Minccino Encounter
- Battle 5 Fashion Challengers – 5000 XP
The Reward of this task includes Frillish Encounter, 2000 Stardust, and Furfrou Wig.
There is all you need to know about fashion challengers, how to battle them, and the rewards you get after completing fashion challengers. Did you find this information helpful? Please share your opinion with us in the comment section below.